- Why create a design doc? And why you shouldn’t skip it.
The benefits of having a design document before you start coding.
- Why you should design for the mobile browser first.
Make a great first impression by focusing on mobile visitors.
- Designing a Server Monitoring and Alerting Service (Cheat Sheet)
A checklist of items when rolling your own server monitoring service.
- Secure Server Implementation (Cheat Sheet)
Creating a secure Java server without using a framework.
- Automating the set up of a Linux-based VPS (Cheat Sheet)
Considerations when configuring a Debian-based Linux VPS.
- Certbot Automation for Java-based Servers (Cheat Sheet)
Ideas on how to automate Letsencrypt's certbot when you are running a Java-based server such as TomCat.
- Automate everything you possibly can, starting with your environment.
Automate everything you possibly can from the very beginning before writing the first line of project code.
Found: 7 articles