Is there a fit?
Let's face it. No one is good at everything and I'm no different. I tend not to dwell on the things
I'm not particularly good at, but focus instead on the things I'm best at.
I've been told by others that these are some of my qualities:
- I have a deep curiosity about how things work
- I'm thorough in my research and documentation
- I'm very persistent in digging out and finding non-obvious solutions
- I'm patient and a good team player
- I have a strong understanding of the needs of a business and see the bigger picture
- Am keenly focussed on the end-user
If these are some traits you are looking for in a team member, let's strike up a conversation.
Links of Interest »